Best Show on TV
I need help! I have run out of shows to watch! So kind readers i am asking for your favorite shows so i can get obsessed with a new show:):):)
Here are my top 5 favorite shows:
1.Dexter!!!!!! I LOVE this show!! If you have ever seen an episode you can understand why it has won countless awards (including an Emmy for best Drama!)
2. Biggest Loser:) What can i say, im a sucker for anything to do with the gym! And this past season was one of my favs cause *gasp* the contestants were actually nice to each other lol and not as much of the catty drama. Plus i love Jillian:)
3. Sons of Anarchy. I watched all three seasons in less then 2 weeks! It sucks you in!
4. Glee:):):) I have two sisters and we were raised on Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals:) My sister is an amazing actress, was a theater major in college, and works at a theater now. I was in competition choir in high school and any other choir geeks know Moses Hogan? <- We totally rocked his (freakin incredible) compostions!
5. Breaking Bad. This show is about a chemistry teacher that gets lung cancer and starts to cook meth. Pretty crazy plot and i am always really nervous and stressed (in a good way haha) while i watch the episode cause it really keeps you on the edge of your seat! Yay for it starting back up in July:)
And my 2 favorite shows that are no longer on tv are:
1. Scarecrow and Mrs. King. This is an awesome spy show from the early 80s and my sisters and i watched the reruns growing up:) This is seriously an awesome show! I just watched all the seasons again a little while ago but i think it may be time to watch them all over again:)
2. Alias. This is pretty much tied with Scarecrow as my most favorite show of all time:) I adore Jennifer Gardner!! Between my sister and i we have all of the seasons on DVD:):) Plus Bradley Cooper played her best friend!
So if anyone has any ideas for new shows you’d think I’d love, comment and let me know:) Or just tell me your favorite shows!